Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Month

Well folks, it's been an interesting month. I discovered that the guys in my (former) band, Mixed Breed, are not the people I thought. They went behind my back (like the cowards they obviously are) and without any discussion or notification, fired my ass! What's worse, my little girl was supposed to sing with the band July 4th. You'd have thought they would have at least had the decency to let her perform before firing me. They NEVER approached me or indicated there were any problems whatsoever. I guess no matter how well you treat people, there are always classless, no dignity, backstabbing, immature, ignorant a--holes wherever you go. They kept me long enough to get booked into a few classier, better paying clubs. I have a suspicion that once they play these places whithout me and the club realizes they didn't get the band they thought they were getting, Mixed Breed is screwed for future gigs there. I guess I can handle the fact of what these people are, but you break my daughter's heart.....our day will come.
"When God closes a door, he opens a window." ...... Don't know who said it, but I believe it's true. This may be my next opportunity to find a really fantastic band!

No comments:

Post a Comment